5 Church Street
Glen Gardner, NJ 08826
Schedule of Services:
Saturdays - Great Vespers at 5 pm
Sundays - Hours at 9:45 am, Divine Liturgy at 10 am
The Sisterhood Psalms reading list - .doc .pdf
Welcome! from Father Leonid
Paticipate in our
Parish's Flower Donor Project
Today's Gospel Reading - OCA.ORG
November 23, 2014 -- Sunday Bulletin
Schedule of Services:
- Services Friday, Nov. 21- Liturgy- Entrance of Theotokos, 9 a.m.
- Saturday, Nov. 22- Vespers, 5 p.m.
- Sunday, Nov. 23- Liturgy, 10 a.m. Q and A at coffee hour
- Thursday, Nov. 27- "Glory to God for All Things" 9 a.m.
- Saturday, Nov. 29- Vespers, 5 p.m. Sunday
- Nov. 30- Liturgy- Apostle Andrew 10 a.m.
- Thank you in advance to Adriana for hosting this Sunday's coffee hour, in honor of her departed parents. Flowers for Sunday were donated by Raymonde in memory of Pierre and by Priscilla in memory of her parents. Marianne thanks everyone who prayed for her sister, Linda. She is home and recovering nicely.
- We still need coverage for our peirogi/pie sale this. Sat., 10 a.m.- 3 p.m. Please let Nellie know if you can donate some time.
- Next Council Meeting on Mon. Nov. 24. Please let Nellie know if you are unable to attend.
- The Sisterhood is selling knives manufactured by an American company, Rada. Catalogs are on the back table. Checks must accompany order. Dec. 7 is deadline for Christmas delivery. See any member of the Sisterhood for more info.
- Thank you to Corrado for the information about the memorial service for Eleanor which will be held on Sat. Dec. 6 at 3 p.m. at the Holly Trinity Church, 1236 Juniper St., (corner of Mervine and Juniper Sts.), Pottstown, PA. 19464. Further directions below. Directions From Rt 422 Take the Hanover St exit. Continue on North Hanover for approx 2.1 miles to Mervine St. Turn right onto Mervine St and “look for the gold domes”. The church is on the corner of Mervine and Juniper Sts. From Pennsylvania Turnpike NE Extension (476) Take exit 32 (Quakertown, Pottstown). Take Rt 663 south for approx. 17 miles. Before you come to the Mervine St, look for the following landmarks: Brookside Family Restaurant, Dairy Queen and Burger King. When you come to the intersection of 663 and Mervine St, there will be a Sunoco gas station on the right corner. Turn right onto Mervine St and “look for the gold domes”. The church will be on the right-hand side on the corner of Mervine and Juniper Sts.
Newsletters are on our Liturgical Blog
Welcome to our Parish and information about Orthodoxy - English
June 2013 Consecration: On NYNJOCA.ORG
Photos: A, B, C, Souvenir Ad Book (4 MB)
Click Here If Index Does Not Appear at Left w
Return to Classic home stgregoca.org
Updated: November 23 , 2014